I’m trying to get my airtime back on track…
We were running an old build for a LOOOONG time (I think it was 2.5.2 from memory, although that could be the version of airtime prior not libretime). I recently upgraded to v3.0.8 (LibreTime Version 34d46e4) and all seemed to have gone OK except I noticed that scheduled tracks were not being played. Libretime thought they were being played but there was silence on the output. We didn’t notice for a while because we usually restream webstreams through libretime and these were unaffected. However, every time a scheduled mp3 track plays out we get a variation of;
2020/03/23 00:00:00 [decoder:2] Decoder “MAD” betrayed us on “/var/tmp/airtime/pypo/cache/scheduler/44.mp3”!
and silence on the stream. I spotted the advice that “Liquidsoap 1.1.1 support. 3.0.0-alpha.8 is most likely the last version to support liquidsoap 1.1.1 out of the box.”
So after much trial and error I managed to get a version of liquidsoap 1.3.4 to compile but this version can’t connect to the ShoutCAST stream (I moved the original binary and swopped it for the new binary and restarted service airtime-liquidsoap).
All help gratefully received!