Stream to LibreTime using ffmpeg: Works fine with device, but not working with files [solved]

I like to stream to LibreTime using ffmpeg

Why ffmpeg?
Is very popular and I’m used to it.

One thing that work is using and audio device and start streaming
Is a simple command

ffmpeg -f dshow -i audio="Wave/MIDI/CD (3- Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit External)" -acodec libmp3lame -ab 192k -ac 2 -content_type audio/mpeg -f mp3 -legacy_icecast 1 -f mp3 -legacy_icecast 1 icecast://user:pass@url:port/mount

The “Wave/MIDI/CD (3- Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit External)” is the device,
If you want to know the list of devices in your computer, execute this

ffmpeg -list_devices true -f dshow -i dummy

Well, the first part works fine.

But, I’m having trouble working with files
In theory, you can use this command

ffmpeg -re -i audio.mp3 -acodec libmp3lame -ab 192k -ac 2 -content_type audio/mpeg -f mp3 -legacy_icecast 1 icecast://user:pass@url:port/mount

But, is not working.
Connects to the server, and in the main panel, you can see that is getting some info,
but never really change to the source.
If you press “q” in ffmpeg, you suddenly get a little part of the stream from the file

The ffmpeg get “stuck” in frame=1

So I’m unable to recreate a streaming with framerate (for example with an image in loop)
ffmpeg -loop 1 -r 30 -i image.png -re -i audio.mp3 -acodec libmp3lame -ab 192k -ac 2 -content_type audio/mpeg -f mp3 -legacy_icecast 1 icecast://user:pass@url:port/mount

Any suggestion?
How can I stream a file to the LibreTime server with ffmpeg?
Of maybe another tool in the command line (liquidsoap?)

Thx.

It was really easy to solve

Just force to remove the video part:

https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-all.html#Stream-selection
add -vn after the audio input

ffmpeg -re -i audio.mp3 -vn -acodec libmp3lame -ab 192k -ac 2 -content_type audio/mpeg -f mp3 -legacy_icecast 1 icecast://user:pass@url:port/mount

I hope this is usefull to someone.