Public webpage change/edit which files?

The biggest thanks to you for the great software, it is SUPER!!! I’ve been using it for about 3 months.

I would like to add a couple of additional links to the public webpage menu. Which files should be changed? (/usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/public/)

My station address is http://rememberhits.com

Thanks you for answering & sorry my bad english!

Maybe you should try duplicating and customizing the sections available in the index.phtml. File is somewhere along the same path you mentioned

1 Like

airtime_mvc/application/views/scripts/index/index.phtml
is the templated html file of course it isn’t really a simple HTML but a view for Zend1 mixed with some javascript based dynamic page stuff.
The radio page hasn’t been the focus of much Libretime development as most stations we figure have alternative home pages and are interested in LibreTime for the production of their broadcast. But we would welcome any contributions towards improving it.

thanks,
Robb

1 Like

Yes it would be good to be able to edit the public webpage. And configure the information on the front end. Also we are using Libretime from another provider and do not access server files. So such edits would be possible from the interface, for the the likes of us.

I think you are right that most stations would want to use their own page, as do we but there are times it’s not possible.

More configuration of the embed widgets would be great too. But maybe that is another thread.

Libretime has much to praise overall though.

1 Like