Problem uploading files with spaces in name

I have a problem with audios uploaded to libretime that contain white spaces in the name. The file is finally imported in the library but it is marked as “Import failed” which confuse the users. Below the error log:

2017-12-22 09:32:11,053 [message_listener] [INFO ]   - Received '{"tmp_file_path":"\/srv\/airtime\/stor\/organize\/example file with spaces full.mp3","storage_backend":"file","import_directory":"\/srv\/airtime\/stor\/\/imported\/6","original_filename":"example file with spaces full.mp3","callback_url":"https:\/\/airtime.97irratia.info\/\/rest\/media\/1225","api_key":"J****QVADGWA1FEBZ1","file_prefix":""}' on routing_key ''
2017-12-22 09:32:11,055 [analyzer_pipeline] [ERROR]  [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/srv/airtime/stor/organize/example file with spaces full.mp3'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/airtime_analyzer-0.1-py2.7.egg/airtime_analyzer/analyzer_pipeline.py", line 70, in run_analysis
    metadata = MetadataAnalyzer.analyze(audio_file_path, metadata)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/airtime_analyzer-0.1-py2.7.egg/airtime_analyzer/metadata_analyzer.py", line 32, in analyze
    metadata["filesize"] = os.path.getsize(filename)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/genericpath.py", line 57, in getsize
    return os.stat(filename).st_size
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/srv/airtime/stor/organize/example file with spaces full.mp3'
2017-12-22 09:32:11,056 [message_listener] [ERROR]  Analyzer pipeline exception: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/srv/airtime/stor/organize/example file with spaces full.mp3.mp3'

Hmm, I haven’t been able to reproduce this. When I upload a file with spaces in the file it works and is marked imported successfully.

I tested this in my environment with no issues as well.

There is a possibility it could be server specific. Which O/S are you running?