Import failed if uploaded mp3

I’m using Debian Stretch 9 in Raspberry Pi and i have installed LibreTime 3.0.0-alpha.8.

All others file extensions what i uploaded working well, but mp3 showing Import failed.

I have installed:
Liquidsoap v1.3.3
Opam v2.0.5
OCaml version 4.02.3

Which are the following commands I should add to the Terminal to get the mp3 to work

Hmm, an error with mp3 import was previously documented here - https://github.com/LibreTime/libretime/issues/352 but it appears related to a bad version of liquidsoap. If you are using liquidsoap 1.3.3 then I’m not sure why it isn’t working.

You will need to look at your airtime-analyzer logs (if they exist). They should be under /var/log/airtime
If they don’t then you could try manually starting and stopping analyzer and seeing if you can find notices in the logs when you try to import a mp3. sudo -u www-data airtime_analyzer - should start it and output the logs directly to the console if you already ran something like sudo service airtime_analyzer stop

Hope that helps you get the info so we can dig deeper here.

root@raadio:/var/log/airtime# cat airtime_analyzer.log show me that:

2019-09-12 20:54:01,261 [message_listener] [INFO ] Listening for messages…
2019-09-12 20:54:57,252 [message_listener] [INFO ] - Received ‘{“tmp_file_path”:"/home/pi/radio/organize/Freed from Desire (feat_ Indiiana).mp3",“storage_backend”:“file”,“import_directory”:"/home/pi/radio//imported/1",“original_filename”:“Freed from Desire (feat_ Indiiana).mp3”,“callback_url”:“http://raadio.nsc.ee//rest/media/6",“api_key”:“W2HBTVJIZ3WVAC8GPQY2”,“file_prefix”:"”}’ on routing_key ‘’
2019-09-12 20:54:59,170 [cuepoint_analyzer] [WARNI] [‘silan’, ‘-b’, ‘-F’, ‘0.99’, ‘-f’, ‘JSON’, ‘-t’, ‘1.0’, u’/home/pi/radio/organize/Freed from Desire (feat_ Indiiana).mp3’] -11
2019-09-12 20:55:09,295 [playability_analyzer] [WARNI] Command ‘[‘liquidsoap’, ‘-v’, ‘-c’, ‘output.dummy(audio_to_stereo(single(argv(1))))’, ‘–’, u’/home/pi/radio/organize/Freed from Desire (feat_ Indiiana).mp3’]’ returned non-zero exit status -4
2019-09-12 20:55:09,296 [analyzer_pipeline] [ERROR]
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/airtime_analyzer-0.1-py2.7.egg/airtime_analyzer/analyzer_pipeline.py”, line 69, in run_analysis
metadata = PlayabilityAnalyzer.analyze(audio_file_path, metadata)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/airtime_analyzer-0.1-py2.7.egg/airtime_analyzer/playability_analyzer.py”, line 30, in analyze
raise UnplayableFileError()
UnplayableFileError
2019-09-12 20:55:09,301 [message_listener] [ERROR] Analyzer pipeline exception:
2019-09-12 20:55:09,562 [status_reporter] [INFO ] HTTP request sent successfully.

Hmm, well this shows what is happening, but I don’t think I’ve seen the uplayable file error pop up before. Did you perform the patches required to make Liquidsoap 1.3 work with LibreTime ? See - https://github.com/LibreTime/libretime/issues/192

Where can i found what liquidsoap version i’m using

It says above you are using liquid soap 1.3 which currently requires some modifications to work, we plan on supporting it out of the box soon.

When this coming out? I really need mp3 import

If you go to the link above you can find instructions for how to patch it to get liquidsoap 1.3 working. I’m not sure when we will merge it. Probably in the next release but it will require using Debian 10 and/or Ubuntu 19.04 or 19.10 (whichever gets Liquidsoap 1.3)

The mods needed for liquidsoap 1.3.x are documented in the liquidsoap 1.3 issue:

The 3.0.0-alpha.9 release is looking to be the first release to support liquidsoap 1.3.x out of the box. I’ll take care to mention this in the release notes. There will also be instructions in the release notes for upgrading on platforms that do not yet have installed liquidsoap 1.3.x (ie. all the legacy Debian/Ubuntu installs still on the 1.1.1 package).