Pbm after installation

Hello,
I discover LibreTime and it seems interesting. It could be useful for an association in web3D.
On the other hand, I have some problems, and no matter how much I look in the doc, I can’t find a way to solve it.
I installed it on a VPS, where Nginx was already installed. I stopped it and Apache works.
Libretime is installed in /var/www/libretime and the configuration file of libretime for Apache gives this as documentroot :
DocumentRoot /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/public/
I don’t know how to access Libretime now.
Could you help me, please?
Thank you in advance,
Freely,
ANDRE Ani

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

So the way LibreTime is setup it can be very tricky to run it on a server that has anything else going on without a pretty good understanding of how to troubleshoot these type of config problems. We recommend in general that people install it on a fresh VPS. I suspect that you should rerun the install file, it should copy the files into the appropriate location automatically.

What linux distribution are you running and is it possible to setup a fresh VPS for LibreTime. At this point Ubuntu 18.04 is probably the most tested. If you just want to play around with it you can do so using vagrant on a local machine.