Need help piping Stereotool processing into Liquidsoap

Looking for a clean way to process all audio with stereo tool ahead of liquid soap. If you google it, there are some theories about using pipes to call stereo tool with a custom preset, but no clear answers on how. Any ides which liquid soap file would you edit? What the proper syntax is? If you can pipe it in liquid soap, you wouldn’t need to install jack and mess with patching audio.

It would be ideal if Libretime can bake this into the stream options, i.e, path to stereo tool, field to enter license key if you paid for advanced features. Overnight, this would transform Libretime into a professional grade complete turnkey streaming platform.

Love what you guys are doing!! Thanks :slight_smile:

The LibreTime liquidsoap file is probably your best best. Make sure you have a backup copy it before you tinker with it.
Once it is installed it is located at /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/airtime_playout-1.0-py2.7.egg/liquidsoap/ls_script.liq
but there is also /etc/airtime/liquidsoap.cfg
and the origin of all of the liquidsoap (before its installed) is in the python_apps/pypo/liquidsoap directory

I haven’t had too many opportunities to play around with liquidsoap and the Libretime configuration though, so I can’t give you any better directions. If you do figure something out please share your tip back here so others can learn from it.

Thanks,
Robbt