LibreTime talk at LibrePlanet - 3/14/2020

Hey everybody,
I’ll be giving a talk on LibreTime this weekend at LibrePlanet, I only found out my talk was accepted last week and since then the conference has gone completely on-line due to Covid-19. So we can all attend equally virtually as every talk will be streamed with Jitsi and other free software. Anyways my talk is going to be at 15:25 PM EST and will be recorded. See https://libreplanet.org/2020/program/

I hope to give an overview of how LibreTime came to be and also just talk about developing free software as a community and also mention some of the other cool tools that exist in the free software world for doing Radio such as AzuraCast and Rivendell.

3 Likes

How did it go, Robb? Was there a video capture? Think it would be good to do more virtual demos and even hackathons as a way to get more folks and users involved.

Other than a few technical glitches in the beginning I think it went pretty well. People on the chat seemed to find it interesting and useful. At some point the FSF staff with edit and post the video on-line as they have for past conferences. Thanks to those of you from the community who were able to attend.

1 Like

Please share the link once the video is live.