Error during setup

At step 4 of setting up Libretime, I get the following error
“Failed to insert media folder; database isn’t configured properly!”

error

I installed Libretime using the install script on Xenial Ubuntu. I have looked around quite a bit, but couldn’t find the problem. Could someone help me troubleshooting what’s the issue here ?

I solved the problem out of the blue. It was seemingly caused by using the character ‘&’ in the password for RabbitMq, which caused a PHP fatal error (from apache2 logs):

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: syntax error, unexpected ‘&’ in /etc/airtime/airtime.conf on line 26\n in /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/application/configs/conf.php:23\nStack trace:\n#0 [internal function]: exception_error_handler(2, ‘syntax error, u…’, ‘/usr/share/airt…’, 23, Array)\n#1 /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/application/configs/conf.php(23): parse_ini_file(‘/etc/airtime/ai…’, true)\n#2 /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/application/configs/conf.php(111): Config::loadConfig()\n#3 /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/application/Bootstrap.php(3): Config::getConfig()\n#4 /usr/share/airtime/php/vendor/zf1s/zend-application/library/Zend/Application.php(333): require_once(‘/usr/share/airt…’)\n#5 /usr/share/airtime/php/vendor/zf1s/zend-application/library/Zend/Application.php(195): Zend_Application->setBootstrap(‘/usr/share/airt…’, ‘Bootstrap’)\n#6 /usr/share/airtime/php/vendor/zf1s/zend-application/library/Zend/Application.php(97): Zend_Application->setOptions(Array)\n#7 /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc in /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/application/configs/conf.php on line 23

Cool feel free to open a bug up for this, on our github aka rabbitmq password with special characters causes parsing error.