Can not login to my libretime

At login it reads oops! Something went wrong

How did you install LibreTime?

What are the contents of /var/log/airtime/zend.log?

if you go to the command line and type

tail -n 200 /var/log/airtime/zendphp.log

it should show an error.

Other info that would help troubleshooting. Did you ever have it working, how did you install it, what distro are you using etc.

It seems that you are using a domain, did you add it into the general settings in CORL Urls?

goodlook

Help! My Libretime server has crashed with the same error at the login screen…what might be the cause? This is my zendphp.log

2020-03-28T22:38:33+00:00 ERR (3): live2.fnoobtechno.com [ErrorController.php:54 - errorAction()] - An internal application error has occurred.: PDOException: SQLSTATE[42P01]: Undefined table: 7 ERROR: relation “cc_track_types” does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT id, code, type_name, description FROM cc_track_types …
^ in /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/application/common/Database.php:24
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/application/common/Database.php(24): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/application/models/Tracktype.php(124): Application_Common_Database::prepareAndExecute(‘SELECT id, code…’, Array, ‘all’)
#2 /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/application/models/Tracktype.php(98): Application_Model_Tracktype::getTracktypesData(Array, NULL)
#3 /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/application/controllers/plugins/PageLayoutInitPlugin.php(146): Application_Model_Tracktype::getTracktypes()
#4 /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/application/controllers/plugins/PageLayoutInitPlugin.php(85): PageLayoutInitPlugin->_initTranslationGlobals(Object(Zend_View))
#5 /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/application/controllers/plugins/PageLayoutInitPlugin.php(47): PageLayoutInitPlugin->_initGlobals()
#6 /usr/share/airtime/php/vendor/zf1s/zend-controller/library/Zend/Controller/Plugin/Broker.php(260): PageLayoutInitPlugin->routeShutdown(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#7 /usr/share/airtime/php/vendor/zf1s/zend-controller/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php(923): Zend_Controller_Plugin_Broker->routeShutdown(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#8 /usr/share/airtime/php/vendor/zf1s/zend-application/library/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(105): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
#9 /usr/share/airtime/php/vendor/zf1s/zend-application/library/Zend/Application.php(384): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
#10 /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/application/airtime-boot.php(84): Zend_Application->run()
#11 /usr/share/airtime/php/airtime_mvc/public/index.php(68): require_once(’/usr/share/airt…’)

@robbt do you know what might be the cause of this?

It looks like the database didn’t update properly after you did the latest git pull.

See Can't login to airtime

@robbt I’m getting these errors when I run the script on the database

airtime=# INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (1, ‘MUS’, ‘Music’, ‘This is used for tracks containing music.’, true);
ERROR: relation “cc_track_types” does not exist
LINE 1: INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (1, ‘MUS’, ‘Music’, 'This …
^
airtime=# INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (2, ‘SID’, ‘Station ID’, ‘This is used for Station IDs’, true);
LINE 1: INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (2, ‘SID’, ‘Station ID’, '…
^
airtime=# INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (3, ‘INT’, ‘Show Intro’, ‘This can be used for organizing all the show introductions.’, true);
LINE 1: INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (3, ‘INT’, ‘Show Intro’, '…
^
airtime=# INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (4, ‘OUT’, ‘Show Outro’, ‘This can be used for organizing all the show outroductions.’, true);
LINE 1: INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (4, ‘OUT’, ‘Show Outro’, '…
^
airtime=# INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (5, ‘SWP’, ‘Sweeper’, ‘This is used for segues between songs.’, true);
LINE 1: INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (5, ‘SWP’, ‘Sweeper’, 'Thi…
^
airtime=# INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (6, ‘JIN’, ‘Jingle’, ‘A short song or tune, normally played during commercial breaks. Contains one or more hooks.’, true);
LINE 1: INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (6, ‘JIN’, ‘Jingle’, 'A sh…
^
airtime=# INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (7, ‘PRO’, ‘Promo’, ‘For promotional use.’, true);
LINE 1: INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (7, ‘PRO’, ‘Promo’, 'For p…
^
airtime=# INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (8, ‘SHO’, ‘Shout Out’, 'A message of congratulation, greeting. support, or appreciation. ', true);
LINE 1: INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (8, ‘SHO’, ‘Shout Out’, 'A…
^
airtime=# INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (9, ‘NWS’, ‘News’, ‘This is used for noteworthy information, announcements.’, true);
LINE 1: INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (9, ‘NWS’, ‘News’, 'This i…
^
airtime=# INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (10, ‘COM’, ‘Commercial’, ‘This is used for commerical advertising.’, true);
LINE 1: INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (10, ‘COM’, ‘Commercial’, …
^
airtime=# INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (11, ‘ITV’, ‘Interview’, ‘This is used for radio interviews’, true);
LINE 1: INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (11, ‘ITV’, ‘Interview’, '…
^
airtime=# INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (12, ‘VTR’, ‘Voice Tracking’, ‘Also referred as robojock or taped. Make announcements without actually being in the station.’, true);
LINE 1: INSERT INTO cc_track_types VALUES (12, ‘VTR’, 'Voice Trackin…

You need to create that table. I think the code is in the other post.Can you let me know how you did the upgrade ? I want to see if there is a issue in the code we can reproduce as this should be automatic. Like what version where you running prior to this and then I assume you just updated to the master recently and this happened.

I managed to create the table. It started working again!
I installed the new version with the ./install command from the latest revision of the git source.

Unfortunately I didn’t register the previous version number. I installed a clean version of Libretime back in January. Imported the databases from the previous Libretime server. Yesterday the server started producing problems and users couldn’t upload mixes anymore (see attachment). After resetting the services the problem still persisted. After that I decided to update the code on the server from the git source.