Installation on local hardware

Describe the problem
I have been using LibreTime for a good few years now and I’ve never had a problem installing a new instance when a machine needs to be replaced. I am very familiar with the post 2022 setup of cloning the GitHub repo and running the ./install script. However, I believe something has changed that I can’t quite put my finger on. I have noticed that it requires a domain and reverse proxies nowadays, not something I am too familiar with using for LibreTime. I add UFW rules for all ports Libretime requires, run the installer and go through all steps. I then go to 10.0.0.100 and it gives me a ‘CONNECTION REFUSED’ error on a Chromium browser. I then try to see if the Icecast server is running on port 8000, and it is. I seem to struggle trying to get the login page to come up. I may be missing something after using this software for ages but some pointers will be helpful!

To reproduce

1. Run the ./install script with address of 10.0.0.100 sudo ./install http://10.0.0.100 (I have also tried this command with the ‘–listen-port 8080’ flag)
  2. When completed, go to 10.0.0.100 on browser on PC running on same network

Expected behavior
The login page to appear on the local IP on the network.

Relevant log output or error messages
Can provide if needed!

LibreTime version
3.2.1 (2023-12-22)

Installation method and OS / Environment
Operating system: Ubuntu Server Focal Fossa 20.04.6
Method: Installer script
Enviroment: Local machine