Calendar not autoloading tracks - HELP!

I have been at this all day and am losing my mind, lol. I have created a playlist using smart blocks where the smart blocks are basically categories so I can build a radio clock; I have four: Studio Music, Live Music, Sweepers, Legal ID. Once they are set I see there are tracks when I hit preview. The playlist is exactly 60 minutes with the legal ID the first track, then alternating the other smart blocks throughout the hour. I have set limits to smart blocks in minutes (ex. 4 min for song, 1 min for sweeper), set “allow track to exceed limit” as well I have set all smart blocks limited to 1 item only. The playlist looks good when I put it all together, but then I got to schedule the event and no matter what variation of smart blocks I use, songs do not load when it hits one hour before the show start. I have tried scheduling single hours, multiple hours with “repeat playlist until show is full” and no matter what I do, when it is one hour before the scheduled show, nothing loads. Please help! Th

ank you!

Describe the problem
A clear and concise description of what the problem is.

To reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior.

  1. Go to …
  2. Click on …
  3. Scroll down to …
  4. See error

Expected behavior
A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.

Relevant log output or error messages
Please copy and paste any relevant log output or error messages. To help you gather relevant logs, please read the troubleshooting documentation.

LibreTime version
The version of LibreTime you are running. You can find the LibreTime version on the Settings > Status page.

LibreTime version: (e.g. 3.0.0-beta.1 or main-c9bc3a12987e74e0980fc8adcc4702d9f8ad4249)

Installation method and OS / Environment
The method used to install and the operating system / environment your installation is running on.

Operating system: (e.g. Ubuntu Focal or Debian Bullseye)
Method: (e.g. Installer script or Docker compose)