Album Art using ID3 for Libretime

Yes, I agree. I’m actually experimenting with a few things I need for my station and BPM is one of the things I need, this way we can use them in smart blocks, I’m also experimenting with waveforms in edit tab, seeing how you can already cue in and out and I believe it will be much easier for us to actually see what’s going on and use sliders in the waveform to cue in and out, because we could have hundreds of songs and it would be hard to tell if one has empty space. I also think we have to look into ReplayGain, it’s just not working for me. I have a lot audio files that sound low. I think we need some kind of control for track individually that way we can use a slider for up/down on waveform controlling gain.

As far as your files, if you were trying to delete all your tracks. You can do that in Settings>General> and the very last option “Dangerous Options/Delete All Tracks” that should get rid of everything.

If you still see files in stor/imported then you could just remove it at this point. This will empty the directory.
rm -r /srv/airtime/stor/imported/*