Login and Logout Issues?

Anyone else having login and log out issues? In my case, I’ll log in, then try to access the settings and teh website redirects me back to the home/splash screen. Then I click log in at the top right and i don’t even go through the login screen i go straight to the dashboard. And sometimes I’ll hit logout and it doesn’t really log me out.

Thought I ask before I file a bug.

No issues here. What browser are you using? Do you have any settings turned off on the browser or extensions enabled that might interfere? Try using another one to see if you’re able to use it without any issues.

Chrome. I’ve also got a bit of a setup: Route53 <> ELB <> Ubuntu 19.10

It seems like it could be a connection issue… the UI is a bit unresponsive at times but that could be because I’m importing 1000s of files on the backend. I’m just gonna keep watching this and try and take better notes. And I’ll try playing with a different browser but I can’t imagine that’s it (I don’t have much installed in terms of extensions).

Could be the setup, maybe with ELB. I think it works best with ubuntu 18.04. I believe I tried it before with 19.04 and ran into some issues. My setup is not with Amazon, but I did try it before with EC2 and it worked without any issues. Someone mentioned something about ELB giving two different responses depending on whether the listener is TCP or HTTP. Not sure if that could be it. Are you seeing any errors in the browser console or log in your server (/var/log/airtime/zendphp.log)? Hopefully someone else that worked with this setup see this and can help you better.

Yea with ELB… if you want to do icecast stuff you’ll need a network loadbalancer for your 8000 port, but otherwise I can’t see why normal http port 80 stuff would have issues. I’ll check out the browser logs and report what I find.

I’m getting a lot of 401 unauthorized in the browser and incorrect API key in the zend logs. I’m not sure how the API key is set up. I know the airtime.conf file has it there. Is that the only place, or is that written to the database? I ask because I’ve changed the key and I’m wondering if my database and the conf file are out of sync.

Hi,
Any progress on this? I’m getting the same thing…
A lot of 401 Unauthorized errors in the console and Incorrect API Key in the Zend logs.
It’s a fresh install from Git on Ubuntu 16.04. Chrome with no extensions.

That’s good that someone else is experiencing this. It’s driving me nuts and I haven’t had time to investigate. I even do things like click logout, takes me to splash page, click login, takes me to dashboard, click logout, takes me to splash page, click login, takes me to dashboard, decide to screen record this, click logout, takes me to splash page, click login, takes me to login page!

I’m going to take another crack at it today, I’ve been struggling for 3 days now to get a working version. If this doesn’t work I’m moving over to AzuraCast, I only heard about it very late last night and I had a fully working site a half hour later!
It’s not as pretty nor does it have the same features, but the hassle is becoming too much.

I’ll let you know how I get on…

Has anyone logged an issue? https://github.com/LibreTime/libretime/issues

Assuming this would be a blocker we’d need to resolve https://github.com/LibreTime/libretime/issues/544

OK, I have a working copy!
Turns out it was the icecast2 config that was messing everything up, I had to set the correct hostname and add the ssl node to the xml file.

AND, if you don’t have a show playing, it’s buggy as hell! as soon as I added a show it behaved perfectly…

Ok, here’s a video of my situation.