LibreTime Development Priorities

Understood - hopefully the WordPress based platform under development can provide a way to direct resources towards a 3.0 and an API.

This feature request can be a focal point for LibreTime / WordPress integration https://github.com/OpenProducer/openproducer-platform/issues/18

The FundOSS pilot should be considered a proof of concept for at least one way LibreTime could generate some budget to sustain. As a participant, a supporter/contributor to AzuraCast, and an active Open Collective community member, I can safely say this program is only getting started and it ‘should be’ a steady funding source for LibreTime.

At this point, I’d suggest attempting to integrate the IceCast2 SSL version into the mix. The project is one of the best I’ve run across and have been playing with it for a little while now, and with TLS (SSL) integration, it would at the least be a viable option for most of us. With security standards evolving so rapidly now, there needs to be some kind of movement towards full security standards throughout the package. That would be my humble suggestion at this point in any case. And THANK YOU for an amazing project!