Libre Time displays "Libre Time - offline" after a few tracks

Hi…I’m testing a new instance of Libre Time on a ubuntu digital ocean droplet. It seems that after four or five tracks, the audio drops off and “Libretime - offline” is displayed in the metadata, even though the tracks still appear to be playing in the Libre Time interface and the source is still connected to icecast. This happens for both remote and local icecast servers. Icecast logs show nothing wrong. Where else should I be looking for answers?

I should also add I’m using an attached volume on this digital ocean droplet. I tried that the last time and had similar problems. Is there any advice on the type of file system I should use or additional settings in Libre Time to account for this? Thanks.

2 Likes

I get this too. As early user yeah? Try not scheduling “now” and just focus on say… next week. That’s what got me through. Then once you have next week come back to now. You can also use “1 minute” view in the scheduler.

I don’t think we’re talking about the same issue.

I’m having the same issue as well. Fresh installation of Ubuntu 18.04 with all updates (less than 24 hours old), fresh install of LT from git, no edits OTHER than the pypofile.py edit listed as a fix in another thread, and still get silence after approximately 3 songs, and always seems to occur at song change.

The system is on a local PC with 16 GB memory, 3 TB drive, i5 Quad core CPU (Lenovo M93p).
I have a domain name pointed to the IP address (wbij.rocks) which is active.

Have you seen this issue Output going offline when tracks are playing · Issue #1172 · LibreTime/libretime · GitHub ??

Hello good Morning

I have been analyzing this and I join or increase the statistics, apparently it is only in songs or music files or programs that last more than 55 min, since the rest of the songs are never placed “Offline”.

according to investigating, the final solution has not yet been generated … but I leave the link to another discussion forum where it is handled with another title.

Best regards.

Hola buen dia

he estadop analizando este y yo me uno o aumento de la estadística, al parecer solo es en rolas o archivos de música o programas que duran mas halla de 55 min, puesto que el resto de las rolas nunca se coloca “Offline”.

segun investigando, todavía no se genera la solución final … pero dejo la liga de otro foro de discusión donde se maneja con otro titulo.

Saludos Cordiales.