I have a ghost show

I have recently installed the 3.0.2 version of Libretime from scratch on a Raspberry Pi 3. Everything works well except that every day from 7:07 am to 7:31 am, my radio station airs a show which does not appear in the schedule. In the back office, the dashboard is empty, and on the homepage, the system is off line. I don’t know how to get rid of this unwanted show. Any one has an idea where I can have a look to try to flush this ?

To try to understand what happens, I have deleted the show scheduled between 7am and 8am. The slot is totally empty.
I have found that this phantom show is starting at the exact moment when the content of the next show is calculated, but there are not traces in playout.log and liquidsoap.log, except the results of the calculation of the next schedule.
Meanwhile, in the back office, the “On air” indicator is grey and the
Does is mean that my problems come from liquidsoap ? in the fall back mechanism ?

It seems that the problem I described is related to a problem described here :slight_smile:

https://discourse.libretime.org/t/problem-with-the-durations-in-playing-external-streams/1361

To solve the issue that I reported, I adjusted the length of the stream aired just before the problematic show.