Autoloading playlists failing randomly

We’ve noticed a random issue with “autoloading playlists” not being loaded, leaving the shows without tracks.

We have 4 LTs installs running v3.1.0 on Debian Bullseye.
The issue happened in 2 LT installs on different machines. One install is fresh and the other is an upgrade from older versions.
And it didn´t happen in 2 other installs, both upgraded.

The shows have been working fine with the lists being autoloaded correctly until a couple of days ago.
We tried recreating the blocks and lists but the issue happened again.
We’re trying recreating the shows now.

I can enclose some logs but wanted to see if this is happening to someone else.
Thanks for any hints!

1 Like

Yes, I have same issues

Good to know we’re not alone :slight_smile:
I’ve opened an issue in github
Thanks!

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, is anyone having this issue using Ubuntu? I’m using debian 11 in all our instances.

(edit: I’ve just realized that we’re also having the issue with dockerized instances, so I guess the distro doesn´t have much influence)

I doubt the distro influences this bug.

Ideally we would need a way to reproduce this, and once we have, we can find the fix.

Hi joola, what if I provide you access to one of our containers? I have a couple that we kept for debbuging.
thanks!!

Guys, so this is not happening to most of you right?? is it because you don´t rely so much on autoloading playlists? or because there’s something wrong with my instances??
I find it so weird that this is not happening to more people. I have tried like 20 different installs including docker and none worked correctly, so I don´t know what else to think and try… :confused:

The only “different” setup I’m using is external icecast servers. I’m not using the default icecast installed with the standard install.
I mention it just in case… cheers

there seems to be some news about this :smiley: