Securing icecast

I’m trying to install a new LibreTime 3.0.1 on Ubuntu 20.04. I need to secure the site. Looking at the icecast doc referred to,Icecast HTTPS/SSL with Let's Encrypt: Setup Guide,
it’s first command is sudo sh -c “echo deb http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/multimedia:/xiph/xUbuntu_18.10/ ./ >>/etc/apt/sources.list.d/icecast.list”
but that link seems to be dead. Not to mention it says its for 18.10 but I’m on 20.04. What’s the current icecast xiph link relevant to 20.04?

Also we’ll have a certificate from a corporate signer, not generating a new one.

People use the Xiph apt repository or other custom repositories because Debian was providing Icecast without ssl features. But that’s not the case anymore starting with Debian Bullseye (not sure which version of Ubuntu that is).

So you can install Icecast from the debian/ubuntu repository, and you will be able to secure your Icecast.

If you look for a guide, I have started writing one down here: libretime/install-a-secure-libretime-server.md at secure_installation · jooola/libretime · GitHub

For future users: the link might break at some point in the future, this probably means the changes are in the official documentation.