LibreTime Celery Task service always stops

Good afternoon

Did a fresh install from Git main branch and moved over database and audio files from a previous installation…

Everything seems to be fine and I can listen to my radio stream, but:

libretime-celery service always stops when trying to enable it with:

● libretime-celery.service - LibreTime Worker Service
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/libretime-celery.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Fri 2022-02-25 14:01:03 CET; 3min 13s ago
Process: 3347 ExecStart=/usr/local/bin/celery worker --app=libretime_worker.tasks:worker --config=libretime_worker.config --time-limit=1800 --concurrency=1 --loglevel=DE>
Main PID: 3347 (code=exited, status=217/USER)
CPU: 1ms

Feb 25 14:01:03 dario systemd[1]: libretime-celery.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 5.
Feb 25 14:01:03 dario systemd[1]: Stopped LibreTime Worker Service.
Feb 25 14:01:03 dario systemd[1]: libretime-celery.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
Feb 25 14:01:03 dario systemd[1]: libretime-celery.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.
Feb 25 14:01:03 dario systemd[1]: Failed to start LibreTime Worker Service.

Only thing I see is when running it manually Python returns:

amqp.exceptions.AccessRefused: (0, 0): (403) ACCESS_REFUSED - Login was refused using authentication mechanism AMQPLAIN. For details see the broker logfile

Wherever the broker file is (o;

Also wonder why the “On Air” is always dark on the web page…also in the previous working installation…

thanks in advance
richard

A lot of breaking changes occurred during this release cycle, be sure to run every upgrade steps to upgrade the different parts that changed.

For now you can see this draft chore: release 3.0.0-alpha.11 by jooola · Pull Request #1620 · libretime/libretime · GitHub

1 Like